Thank you for your interest in joining the Grace JerkFest crew!
Grace JerkFest is seeking an outgoing ‘people person’ individual to be a part of our amazing Food and Beverage team on August 10-12th 2018.
A Food and Beverage Server creates a remarkable experience for our valued patrons through exceptional service of food and/or beverage orders, and processing of payments.
A Great Fit, if You:
- Are out-going, polite, patient, friendly, and know how to have fun on the job.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and making people smile.
- Work well under pressure, can juggle multiple tasks and thrive in a team setting.
- Experience working in a food and beverage establishment.
- Ability to stand for a duration of time
If this is an opportunity you are interested in and your qualifications match the job described above attach a copy of your resume for further consideration.
We appreciate and thank you for your application.
The Grace Jerk Food and Music Festival is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic bartender for the summer of 2018 to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. For this part time position, compensation includes an hourly wage and tips.
Bartender Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for patrons
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks.
- Assessing customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender.
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
- Computer literacy.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
- Valid Smart Serve certificate.
The Grace Jerk Food and Music Festival is seeking an experienced cashier to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. This candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
Role and responsibilities
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep record of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Sales skills